Thursday, November 09, 2006

...I know I'm not Perfect...!...?

i know im not perfect...i know you would want more...i know i can't be someone that forever you will adore... i know there are times you get sick of me...i know at times with me you don't want to be...i know 'cuz at times i can see...i know, from me, you want time away...i know, but you just can't say...i know you lie when you say you're ok... i know, just so i won't ruin your day...i know you don't like what i do when it's just us two...i know you don't like my too much emotions...i know you don't like the way i show you my affection...i know i can't give you everything... i know i'm not you're everything...


but one thing's for sure...

i want you to know that you are perfect for me in every way...i want you to know that i don't want anything more, unless it's more of you... i want you to know that you are the only one that forever i will adore...i want you to know that i never get sick of you...i want you to know that with you, i always want to be...i want you to know cuz at times you can't see... i want you to know that from you i never want to be away...i want you to know cuz to you i will always say...i want you to know that i don't lie when i say i'm ok...i want you to know that you never ruin my day... i want you to know that i love everything you do to me...i want you to know that i want all of your emotions...i want you to know that i will take all of your affection...i want you to know that you don't have to give me everything... i want you to know that... because YOU are my everything...

No comments: